INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS auditing - TRAINING-BRISBANE
..Training programmes ... ..Training-General ... ..In-House Training .......Discount Policy
...Payment ......Cancellations-Client ...
..Cancellations-AOQ... ... Conditions
This comprehensive 5- day course meets Exemplar Global competency unit for AU, TL, QM, EM and OH.
It is expected that participants
will have some of the following:
- Be working or have worked as a quality, OHS or environmental systems manager
- Have previous training as an auditor in at least one scheme
A practical approach to training means just that our course is structured to deliver practical skills to participants, which can then be applied to your unique organisation – whoever you are and whatever you do!
What is covered and included in the course?
This 5 day course specialised course provides a comprehensive and practical understanding of:
• ISO 19011 Guidelines for Quality and or Environmental Management Systems auditing
• ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements
• AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – Specification with guidance for use.
In particular, it gives the participant the skills they need to conduct internal or external IMS as either a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
It is important to know that all the course work and assessment is conducted during course hours – there is no home work and you receive constant assistance and feedback from the trainer.
The course covers how to perform a Quality, Environmental Management system and Safety audit both as a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
Back to Top
Training Programmes (1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day and 5 day)
Environmental Management Systems-Introducing
Environmental Management Systems Auditor
Internal/External Auditing-A Hands On Approach
Lean Six Sigma Training
OHS Management Systems Auditor
Process Mapping Training
Quality Management Systems-Introducing
Quality Managements System Auditor/ External Auditor
Risk Management Training
More information call 041 977 2926 or email@example.com
Return to Top