A Division is a grouping of individuals with like interests.
Membership of the Division is open to an honorary member, an individual member, a company nominee or staff member of a company member of the Australian Organisation for Quality Queensland Inc.
All Divisions have a basic set of objectives that can be built upon as required. They are:
- To promote and contribute to the science and practice of quality management and business improvement in any of its forms in the Division's industry;
- To recognise and to advance the status of the natural persons engaged in the Division's industry;
- To disseminate knowledge of the science and practice of quality management and business improvement in the Division's industry;
- To initiate, conduct, supervise, and assist in research and investigations into the science and practice of quality management and business improvement in the Division's industry.
- To participate in and contribute to industry Benchmarking.
- To foster integration between organisational interfaces.
The Divisions will conduct meetings in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth on a regular basis.
A full programme of meetings is being developed.
Brisbane Meetings will be held at COTAH Teaching Restaurant, South Brisbane Institute of TAFE, Ernest Street, South Brisbane, on 1st Thursday of most months.
Most Divisions will conduct a conference in the next 12 months. Click on Events
To Join a Division Click Here
The Divisions that are currently operating (and contact persons) are:
- Aged Care Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy Conservation Contact email@example.com
- Entrepreneur Division Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Contact email@example.com
- Lean Six Sigma Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information call 041 977 2926 or email@example.com