Australia's World Quality Month Conference will be
at TAFE Brisbane
Restaurant and Function Room, Brisbane TAFE, Level 2, Block C, 66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane QLD
Theme: Agile Leadership, Innovation and Business Improvement
addressing innovation, growth and opportunity in this time of disruption and uncertainty
If you would like to participate as a presenter in 2016, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and presentation title
. Want to know more?
Email name, email and telephone number to email@example.com
Abstracts of presentation addressing the theme will be accepted up to COB 4th August 2016
Abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the following specific format:
- All Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be a approximately 300 words.
- The abstract should clearly state the:
- Principal Topic (at least 100 words and no more than 150 words)
- Results/Implications (at least 100 words and no more than 200 words)
- Abstracts must be text only. Pictures or graphs should not be submitted.
- Contact information for all author/s; including name, affiliation, mobile number and email addresses must be entered in the online submission..
More information 07 3816 2255 or 041 977 2926 or email@example.com