AOQ-QLD is a not for profit organisation certified to ISO9001 which operates for the benefit of Industry and the Community as well as for members.
- professional services to organisations and companies seeking support and guidance in successful business management, and
- a range of training courses and mentoring services for individuals within the wider community, who are seeking to enhance their employability and careers
AOQ-QLD is a membership-based association.
AOQ-QLD services include:
- Training courses
- Consulting services
- Informative seminars, conferences and workshops on employment and career enhancing topics
- Professional development and technical meetings to discuss current issues
- Networking opportunities
- A membership network in all capital cities and regional centres
The Australian Organisation for Quality (Queensland) Inc aims to increase the competitiveness of Queensland and Australian business and industry by promoting the use of quality principles, tools and technologies to achieve continuous improvement while consistently meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
In pursuing successful outcomes for our members and clients, we recognise the importance of understanding our stakeholders’ needs as a basis for continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
The Australian Organisation for Quality (Queensland) Inc has implemented a quality assurance system built upon the principles of Quality Management, which satisfies the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008.
We commit all voluntary and contract workers to the achievement of our vision of being recognised throughout Australia as a leading authority in and champion for continuous improvement leading to business excellence using quality management principles.
AOQ-QLD takes its role model seriously and operates a management system certified to ISO 9001.
To maintain our position as Australia's leading authority in continuous improvement, quality management and business excellence.
Our approach supports learning and forward thinking in a diverse and globalised work environment.
We operate in a positive framework to contribute to the development of individuals, organisations and the community.
We set achievement targets and plan to realise them.
We lead by example and support others to be inspiring role models.
We facilitate organisational sustainability.