Membership of the Australian Organisation for Quality-Queensland Inc is open to any individual or organisation.
You can access AOQ-QLD services at reduced prices including training, conferences, workshops, technical meetings and consulting services. Network with other people passionate about quality and business excellence. Positively influence your career, your organisation and your life with an AOQ-QLD membership.
Personal - Student / Retiree
No Pre-requisites, Proof of Status Required
Professional - for existing members only
2 - 10 Employees
11 - 100 Employees
101 - 250 Employees
251 - 500 Employees
Advanced Member Requirements
The grade of Advanced Member is open to persons who meet the following criteria and achieve the necessary points in Professional Certification Education Points Scheme. Learn More
Be engaged in the quality field, have completed a course recognised by the Council and have at least three years practical experience in the quality field.
Executive Member Requirements
The grade of Executive Member is open to persons who must meet two (2) of the following criteria and have achieved the necessary points in Professional Certification Education Points Scheme. Learn More
- Can provide evidence to satisfy the Council that you have held positions of seniority as a Quality practitioner or manager, and are undertaking self-education with a quality or quality-related organisation.
- Submitted a professional paper or conducted a training course to demonstrate your competence, skill and originality in quality. Evidence required.
- Have been an Advanced Member for two (2) years.
Fellow Member Requirements
The grade of Fellow is open to persons satisfy one of the following criteria and achieve the necessary points in Professional Certification Education Points Scheme. Learn More
- Suitable education and training as a Quality professional, at least fifteen (15) years employment in a position of responsibility in the quality profession, and have a degree of eminence in the quality profession.
- Have higher education qualifications and have occupied a prominent position in the quality profession, and have made some noteworthy contribution to, or materially advanced, the practice of quality from the technical point of view.