Integrated Management Systems
Learn how the requirements of Quality, Environment and OHS Standards can be integrated into a single system and save time and money
Exemplar Global Units QM, EM, OH-45001
About the course
It is now globally recognised that combining management systems into a single overall management system gives organisations a clear competitive advantage by reducing duplication, and increasing their operational efficiency.
This practical and highly effective course gives participants the knowledge and skills they need to successfully implement and maintain a combined management systems that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 in a single, integrated system within their own organisation.
Our Integrating Management Systems Course will leave you ready to hit the ground running. Upon successful completion you will have qualified for Exemplar Global modules OH, EM and QM.
Book you course with AOQ with confidence and you receive;
- All Learning materials and refreshments provided.
- Internationally recognised courses.
- Trainers are practising audit professionals.
- No homework.
- Certificates are issued promptly upon course completion.
- We never cancel a course.
After successful completion of this very popular and practical course, you will have a thorough understanding of:
- Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001
- Quality Management Standard ISO 9001 and
- Occupational Health and Safety Standard 45001
- New risk-based thinking and its application to modern management systems
- The process approach and its benefits to business
- Life-cycle assessment and its implications for an organisation’s environmental aspects
- Effective and timely HIRAC processes
This course is divided into three modules, enabling participants to attend all modules in the one week, or spread across different sessions. The three modules cover Quality, Environmental, and OHS management system requirements respectively.
Quality Management Systems
- Scope of Quality, Environmental, and OHS systems within an Integrated Management System
- The importance of risk-based thinking and the process approach
- Organisational context and its implication for modern management systems
- Documentation requirements of ISO 9001
- Auditing requirements of ISO 9001
Environmental and OHS Management Systems
- Requirements of ISO 14001
- Life cycle management within Environmental management systems
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Requirements of ISO 45001
- The application of HIRAC within an organisation
- Organisational Hazards and Controls
- Review of Integrated Management System requirements
- IMS audit scenarios
- Course review
Upon successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a Certificate of Attainment with the 3 Exemplar Global competencies below:
- Exemplar Global QM – Quality management systems
- Exemplar Global EM – Environmental management systems
- Exemplar Global OH 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety management systems
In addition, this course has the equivalent of 24 Professional Development (PD) points.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Prior experience in quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety management systems is not required.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of workshops which form the bulk of the assessment. A short multiple-choice exam at the completion of each module confirms the knowledge and understanding gained. You will receive continual assistance and feedback from the trainer.
No homework or take-home assessment.
Designed to cater to a variety of people currently involved in the Integrated Management System process, you should attend if you:
- need to write and implement an IMS
- are involved in the Quality, Environmental, OHS, or IMS management process
- are managers responsible for their IMS and IMS auditing
- wish to consolidate their existing knowledge into a formal qualification.
Experience in auditing and management systems is not required.
Where to from here?
Additional Exemplar Global competencies for Management Systems auditing (Exemplar Global AU and TL) may be added during the same week of training, or attended separately. Competencies for Food Safety Management Systems may be attended separately.
If you wish to become a registered third-party, or external Quality, Environmental, OHS, or Integrated Management Systems auditor with Exemplar Global, completing this course is the first step. Once you have obtained the Exemplar Global competencies from this course, as well as the auditing competency units of Exemplar Global AU and TL, you can follow either a qualification-based certification path, or competency-based.
For a full explanation of the requirements to become Certified, contact Exemplar Global, http://exemplarglobal.org or contact us on 1300 728 260 for more information.
AOQ offers an easy, streamlined enrolment process – you can either enrol directly on this website -
call us on 1300 728 260 to enrol over the phone and request an invoice.
Price: $2,595 (incl gst) per attendee.
Discounts for multiple attendees are available - call us on 1300 728 260.
How to pay
We offer a variety of payment methods:
- On line via our Checkout
- Direct debit
Phone us for an invoice.
Public – face-to-face
Our regular public courses are conducted in all capital cities and key regional centres in Australia and New Zealand. You will enjoy an excellent learning experience in a premium training venue, and:
- Class sizes are kept to manageable numbers – so everybody learns
- No homework! All work is completed in course time – we know you’re busy
- No major exam – we assess you as you go
Our public training courses are valuable opportunities for professional development and networking. They are also the perfect way to convert your current experience into formal qualifications for either career advancement or a complete career change.
Our Trainers are practising auditors and experts in their field. They deliver practical and real world auditing experiences.
In-house training can provide a cost-effective training solution for organisations with a number of staff who require training. We can also customise a course to suit your own individual needs, and include your own audit documentation.
Call us on 1300 728 260 for a quote and to discuss your individual training needs.
Training Course Locations...
Queen Street, Brisbane
Watermans Quay, Sydney
Riverside Quay Southbank, Melbourne
Franklin Street, Adelaide
St Georges Tce, Perth
Sydney Av, Canberra
Darwin Waterfront, Darwin
Queen St, Auckland NZ